- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – www.cdc.gov – CDC – The Center for Disease Control and Prevention offers a section of their website dedicated to Travelers’ Health. Check out the webpage here. There is some great information about disease and vaccinations as well as a list by country to help you plan your trip abroad.
- World Health Organization – www.who.int – World Health Organization (WHO) – A United Nations agency, WHO coordinates international health activities and helps governments improve health services. They cover anything from disease outbreaks to emergencies and disasters. Click here for this site.
- Passport Health (vaccination locations) – www.passporthealthusa.com – Passport Health – Passport Health is the largest provider of travel medical services in the United States with travel clinics nationwide. This site is full of up-to-date travel health information. They can provide info on immunizations, safety, medicines, travel insurance and even advice. You can even search for a travel clinic near you.
- location # 32-0071
- Information on the new TSA Pre✓™ program.
- If you are not a member of the Global Entry or TSA Pre✓™ programs enroll today at www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck and reduce the time you spend online at the airport going through security checkpoints.
- Local and world weather.
Traveling and Your Health
Advice for your next international trip. Having information for your next trip overseas is crucial when it comes to your health and safety. There are several important links on our website for information pertaining to what vaccinations you would need when traveling to other countries.
Plan Your Trip!